Reference no: EM131069780
Assignment: Epidemiological Evaluation
• Imagine that you are working with an epidemiological team. The lead investigator has asked you to analyze and communicate health research for sound, evidence-based practices in epidemiology. Using the Web Resources provided this week*, identify a current epidemiological concern either at the local, national, or global level. Your report should demonstrate your ability to analyze the benefits and challenges of multiculturalism and diversity in a global context and recommend solutions.
• Using one (1) of the methods below, develop a final project addressing the Assignment questions:
• 3-5 page executive summary
• Address the following questions
• What is the epidemiological concern?
• What population is it affecting?
• What potential population may be affected if this concern is not addressed?
• What are the risk factors associated with the epidemiological concern?
• What public health recommendation can you make to alleviate your identified epidemiological concern?
• This project should demonstrate your ability to analyze the benefits and challenges of multiculturalism and diversity in a global context and recommend solutions.