>> Other Subject
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400-600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
• What do you think is the most important device or technique you could apply to a network to ensure security?
• What is a more secure layout for a network? Consider concepts like defense-in-depth, demilitarized zones (DMZ), and segregation.
• What devices would provide feedback from network activity that gives insight into security? Consider boundary and gateway devices as well as analysis tools.
• Are humans good at analyzing large amounts of data? What tools would aid humans in a more timely analysis of network traffic?
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
• What did you learn from your classmate's posting?
• What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
• What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
• What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates' postings?
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.