Reference no: EM132233954
Question: Homework is to be presented as a short (50-100-word) paragraph response for each question. The assignment is to be submitted as a Microsoft Word document electronically to the instructor.
1. Which dosage forms are most appropriate for administering drugs to pediatric patients? Adults?
2. What are the processes involved in disintegration and dissolution?
3. Give a definition of pharmacokinetics.
4. Examine the processes of absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion, and explain why they occur in this order.
5. What determines the absorption ability of a drug?
6. Give a definition of the term pharmacodynamics.
7. Compare the different ways drugs can interact with the body, depending on their mechanism of action.
8. What relationship is there between drug response relationships, serum-concentration profile, and drug manufacturing?
9. How does an adverse effect of a drug occur? What are the causes of some drug-drug interactions?
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.