>> Financial Accounting
The following information was obtained from the records of Appleton Corporation during 2013.
• Manufacturing Overhead was applied at a rate of 125 percent of direct labor dollars.
• Beginning value of inventory follows:
• Beginning Work in Process Inventory, $12,000.
• Beginning Finished Goods Inventory, $25,000.
• During the period, Work in Process Inventory decreased by 20 percent, and Finished Goods Inventory increased by 25 percent.
• Actual manufacturing overhead costs were $135,000.
• Sales were $450,000.
• Adjusted Cost of Goods Sold was $325,000.
Use the preceding information to find the missing values in the following table: