>> Term Paper
Program Evaluation Impelmentation Plan
After the data are collected and before program evaluators meet with management, the data must be analyzed to ensure that it will provide the right type of information for the evaluation. Of vital importance is ensuring that the data fit the indicators identified for analysis. Then, it must be decided how the data and results will be presented. It is important to present the information in ways that make it easy to understand, demonstrate relationships to other data, and allow the information to be used to support decision-making processes. In this assignment, you will write about the methods of analyzing and reporting the study data.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Locate the data collection procedures you developed in Module 5 to use as reference material for this assignment.
- Locate the mission statement and program description from the existing organization that you referenced in Module 2 to use as examples for this assignment.
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Based on the data-collection procedures chosen in the Module 5 assignment, write a paper of 1,000-1,250 words explaining how you would analyze and report the data collected. Use language that can be understood by someone without training in statistics and research methods. The adequacy of your response depends on its technical correctness and its appropriateness to the intended audience. Do the following in your paper:
1. Specify and describe the statistical analysis techniques that will be used to compile and summarize the data gathered to determine how the program is operating and whether the program is fulfilling its goals and objectives.
2. Explain how the qualitative data would be analyzed in order to identify trends and patterns in the qualitative responses collected.
3. Explain the benefits of the analysis type selected for the evaluation.
Please provide an introduction, conclusion, cite the information, provide a reference list, use 2 scholarly articles and one in-text citation from each article.
Also make sure this paper is not plagiarized. Please make sure there are no run-on sentences and read the instructions.
The need of the assignment is to discuss Methods of analyzing and reporting the study data, statistical data analysis has been specified and discussed, analysis of qualitative data and benefits of data analysis type chosen has been discussed. The assignment is prepared in MS Word.
Font used: Times New Roman Font size: 12pt Bibliography: APA No. of words: 1100 words
Preview Container content
Methods of analyzing and reporting the study data
The procedure of creating answers to questions through the elucidation of information after examining is the analysis of data. Identification of issues, decision for the reasonable information accessibility and the techniques suitable for noting the inquiries of enthusiasm settlement are the essential strides in the diagnostic procedure in application of methods and evaluation(Data analysis and presentation, 2009)