Reference no: EM13751840
Review of Reciprocating Engine Systems
Write a 2-page review addressing reciprocating engine components and systems.
1. Give some critical thought to what you found especially important or new in what you read in the chapter.
2. Summarize, in your own words, the reading assignment and learning objective, considering:
a) What is significant to an investigator and why:
This module addressed many areas that are significant to a safety investigator. For example,...... (identify and explain why)
b) What is useful and why:
The information I found most useful.... (isolate a topic that you feel fits the descriptor, expand on it fully and explain why you feel it's the most useful)
c) What level of detail is effective and why:
(multiple ways to approach this)
d) Conclusion: (as required to achieve 500 words min) DO NOT EXCEED 2 PAGE
3. Provide sources of any information not originated by you. Follow APA style for all Citations references.
4. Use the spelling, word usage, and punctuation expected in an upper-level college course.
5. Use a 12-point font and double-line spacing, not to exceed two pages in length.