Reference no: EM132185114
Question: A brand new chemical plant that produces Sodium hypochlorite. This chemical is used for making liquid bleach for household cleaning products (e.g. Clorox). The plant will produce 600,000 gallons a week. The plant will distribute the chemical to manufacturers to make cleaning products for stores/retailers.
You are the consultant that is hired implement a new supply chain system for the chemical plant.
Areas need for development:
• Demand Planning
• Long-term Sourcing and Network Design
• Inventory Planning
• Supply Planning
You need to provide details for each of the areas above to make this supply chain system.
As the consultant, you need to:
• Research how the product is made
• Research how the product is distributed
• Research how the product is transported
Outside research beyond the book is needed to complete this final.
Parameters of the paper:
• Paper will be no less than 6 pages
Paper will have a title page
• Paper will have a reference page (Use APA 6th Ed. For references)
• You can include graphs and images to help explain you plan