Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Choose a consumer product or service that is on the market today, but is declining in appeal to consumers. This product should be marked for "obsolesces." Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you: 1. Discuss this product or service in terms of its current target market demographics using U.S. Census Data.
2. Determine why you believe the product or service is declining in popularity. Be sure to include information on social, demographic, and ethnic markets; economic and technological factors; political and legal factors; and competitive factors.
3. Make three (3) recommendations for possible action marketers of the product or service you selected could take to address the product's declining appeal to consumers.
4. Determine the best foreign country in which to market this product or service. Support your response with information from the CIA world fact book.
5. Discuss your product segmentation and positioning ideas for this product or service in its debut in the new country.
6. Use at least two (2) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Analyze the types of people that work at Google, with respect to the business culture of the organization. Indicate one to two (1-2) qualities that define a leader at Google,
General Motors, specifically in the context of creating interactions, gathering customer data, and customizing service offerings to customers. The memo will be assessed base
Suppose you worked at a restaurant near campus, one that was popular with students, and the manager asked you to explain how the restaurant might benefit from using location
System Design is a critical phase of the system life cycle. Poorly designed systems often do not achieve the intended goals. The proper design of inputs, outputs and interfa
Develop a mechanism (e.g., providing a communication avenue back to the blogger, asking questions relevant of the subject matter and the target market, etc. ) geared toward
Explain the differences between NTSC and PAL TV/video formats - Explain the concepts of the interlaced scan and progressive scan in the video formats - how they work and what
Product Life Cycle. Identify the product's stage in its product life cycle using evidence from secondary data. Marketing Strategy Identification. Identify an appropriate mark
Perform a queuing analysis for the pediatric practice's telephone system to determine the optimal server capacity for the volume of phone calls that they receive. Are there
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd