+1-415-670-9189
info@expertsmind.com
Probability that randomly selected employee have salary
Course:- Basic Statistics
Reference No.:- EM13149066





Assignment Help >> Basic Statistics

The salaries of the employees of a corporation are normally distributed with a mean of $25000 and a standard deviation of $5000. What is the probability that a randomly selected employee will have a starting salary of at least $31ooo?




Put your comment
 
Minimize


Ask Question & Get Answers from Experts
Browse some more (Basic Statistics) Materials
In this report, readers areĀ invited to compare the value of Devon's tourism with other South West counties via a series of pie charts. You can see that the number of tourist
Assume that the standard deviation of monthly rents paid by students in a particular town is $40. A random sample of 100 students was taken to estimate the mean monthly rent
The probability of occurrence (P(X)). Compute the Expected Value (Mean), The Variance, and The Standard Deviation for this random variable.
Compare the actual results to those expected from the Poisson probabilities. Explain, how you do the comparison. Does the Poisson distribution serve as a good device for pre
Assuming a normal distribution, What is the z-score associated with the second quartile? If we wish to have 95% confidence interval, what would be the value of the confidence
Mr. Pickwick takes his umbrella. When rain is not forecast, he takes it with probability 1/3. Find: (a) the probability that Pickwick has no umbrella, given that it rains.
1. Show that in any finite dimensional Banach space (Rk with any norm), for any closed, convex set C and any point x not in C , there is at least one nearest point y in C ;
An insurance company expects 10% of its policyholders to collect claims of $500 this year and the remaining 90% to collect no claims. What is the expected value for the amou