Reference no: EM131270694
As an HR Manager, imagine you are presenting a new global recruiting strategy to the Chief Human Resource Officer of your company. Choose only one of the following countries:
Research business strategies for recruiting in your chosen region. Identify the top three to five (3-5) factors that would need to be considered when recruiting in the country you chose. Close with a persuasive summary on why you believe these factors are important. Close with a persuasive summary that explains why these factors are important. Demonstrate your findings to the Chief Human Resource Officer of your company in the form of a PowerPoint presentation.
Create a four to eight (4-8) slide PowerPoint in which you:
1. Summarize your findings about recruiting in your selected countries listed above. You have the option to record a narration in the presentation for Assignment 3.
2. Identify the top three to five (3-5) factors that would need to be considered when recruiting in your chosen region.
3. Develop a persuasive closing summary that describes why the factors you identified are important.
4. Include links or references to one to three (1-3) quality resources based on your research. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze international business strategy to identify human resource requirements and formulate supporting HRM plans that can improve productivity and contribute to the firm's competitiveness.
- Propose staffing alternatives for foreign operations and address the considerations for the use of expatriates versus localization or third-country nationals.
- Assess recruiting and selection strategies that can be used to effectively meet organizational requirements for operating in multiple countries.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in global HRM.
- Write clearly and concisely about global HRM using proper writing mechanics.