Reference no: EM1324148
The board has just contacted your manager, Mr. Smith, regarding its position on expanding the company to your selected country. The board members explained to Mr. Smith that they would like you to complete one more assignment before they make their final decision. Mr. Smith explains to you that the board wants you to prepare a risk profile for your selected country, researching key factors and assessing how the factors could pose risk to your company. He also informs you that the risk profile must contain a political risk, economic risk, terrorism risk, physical risk, and a crime risk outlining your selected host country. (BRAZIL)
Create a risk profile showing key factors and assessing how the factors could pose risk to Brazil.
Address the following in your profile:
- Research key factors for your selected country.
- Assess how the factors could pose risk to your company.
- In the political risk section, address the political stability of your selected country.
- In the economic risk section, examine the current and past exchange rates between your selected country's currency and the U.S. dollar.
- In the terrorism risk section, examine any patterns of existence of localized rebellion, insurrection, or social or religious strife.
- In the physical risk section, research and address the physical landscape of your selected country (mountainous, flat, hilly, etc.). Also, address the climate for your selected country, and discuss how it might affect your company's business in your selected country.
- In the crime risk section, address the crime rate in your selected country, and discuss how the crime in your selected country might affect your company's business there.
- Research any other risk analysis services or reports for your selected country, and include them in your profile.