Reference no: EM13808205
1. Create a title slide and references section (as indicated in the format requirements below).
2. Narrate each slide, using a microphone, indicating what you would say if you were actually presenting in front of an audience. Note: If you do not have access to a microphone, then you should provide detailed speaker notes with your presentation.
3. Briefly summarize your role as Chief of Staff and the task the City Manager had charged you with regarding the Public Leadership Academy.
4. From the specific leadership theories that you had reviewed in the previous assignments, determine one theory that best fits the mission of the Public Leadership Academy. Provide a rationale to support your answer.
5. From the styles that you had discussed in the previous assignments, determine two styles that best fit the mission of the Public Leadership Academy. Provide a rationale to support your answer.
6. Predict three public leadership trends that you believe will be particularly significant within the next decade.
7. Prepare an argument that convinces the City Manager to adopt the leadership theory and style that best fit the mission of the Public Leadership Academy. Provide support for your argument.