>> Term Paper
State what sort of false reasoning has been used in the following sentences and provide one or two sentences to justify your answer:
1. If we let him get away with not attending for this occasion today, he will never want to attend
2. she is wrong because she knows nothing.
3. You flew to Canada last week, so you cannot think that global warming is an issue.
4. Making all hamburgers free will increase hamburger consumption beavuse the only thing keeping people from eating hamburgers is their price.
5. Football hooligans should get stiffer prison sentences for their criminal activity than other people.
6. Buses and trains are analogous because they are both public transport. The socio-economic profile of people using both of these modes is therefore similar