Reference no: EM131092074
In the following exercises, you will use the data in the TAL Distributors database (If you use a computer to complete these exercises, use a copy of the original TAL Distributors database so you will still have the original data when you complete Chapter 4.) In each step, use SQL to obtain the desired results. You can use a DBMS to complete the exercises using a computer, or you can simply write the SQL command to com-plete each step. Check with your instructor if you are uncertain about which approach to take.
1. List the number and name of all customers.
2. List the complete Item table.
3. List the number and name of every customer represented by rep 15.
4. List the number and name of all customers that are represented by rep 15 and that have credit limits of $10.000.
5. List the number and name of all customers that are represented by rep 15 or that have credit limits of $10,000.
6. For each order, rist the order number, order date, number of the customer that placed the order, and name of the customer that placed the order.
7. List the number and name of all customers represented by Megan Gradey.
8. How many customers have a credit limit of $15,000?
9. Find the total of the balances for all customers represented by rep 30.
10. Give the item number. description, and on-hand value (Onlland • Price) for each item in category GME.
11. List all columns and all rows in the Item table. Sort the results by Item description.