Reference no: EM131334061 , Length:
Choose an age group, Birth to Age 5/Pre-K or K to Age 8/Grade 3.
Create a 150-250 word tri-fold brochure for the families of children in the chosen age group. Be creative and include the following:
1. Importance of good nutrition for healthy young children;
2. Consequences of poor nutrition;
3. 3-5 examples of healthy snacks and meals;
4. 2-4 activities designed to teach children proper nutrition;
5. Two community-sponsored resources for nutritional programs; and
6. Five online resources about early childhood nutrition
Include citations within the brochure, and a reference section on the back page. Use 3-5 scholarly resources.
GCU style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.