>> Other Subject
The purpose of assignment is to allow you to analyze legislation and demonstrate your understanding by identifying the implications for an employer based on the legislation that is in place in two jurisdictions.
How to Proceed
You will be completing this assignment using an organization of your choice. You may use the same organization you used in Assignment 1. Regardless of what organization you choose, you may use a pseudonym for the organization's name to keep the organization anonymous in your assignments.
Note: If you do not have a suitable organization to use for your assignments, contact the instructor as soon as possible to discuss otter options.
To conduct this assignment:
1. Complete the assigned reading for Unit 3.
2. Find the protective standards that apply to workers in your jurisdiction, and in another jurisdiction.
3. Write a response no more than 750 words.
4. Compare the two pieces of legislation and regulations, focusing on only the sections of the law that deal with leave provisions, including designated holidays, holiday pay, vacation and other leaves (for example, maternity, compassionate care).
5. Provide an analysis of what impact it would have on your employer to operate in the different jurisdiction based on the leave provisions in place in the two jurisdictions.
Identify the sections of the legislation that you are referring to in your analysis.