Reference no: EM131094327
Project Assignment Instructions-APA Format
Prepare a final report for your project in Microsoft Word. The final project report should have 10-15 pages, excluding the title page and the references page, all in APA format. The report is such that it would serve as a guide for the actual implementation of the project.
Follow the following general format of the report:
• Title of project, name, class, etc.
• Abstract of the project
• Description and goal of the project
• Technical background and literature review on the project subject
• Technical description of the proposed solution to the project (including diagrams, graphics, equipment specs, vendors)
• Analysis and discussion of the solution to the project (e.g., benefits to your employer)
• References (minimum of 5, in APA)
1. A network diagram is required to illustrate the project, embed the diagram into the report
2. You may use resources from any library, government library, or any peer-reviewed reference (Wikipedia and any other publicly-reviewed source is not accepted). The final document must by at least 8 pages double-spaced, 1" margin all around, black12 point fonts (Times New Roman or Arial) with correct citations of all utilized references/sources, (pictures, graphics, etc.). The title page and references are also required but don't count in the minimum page count. A minimum of 5 references are needed.
3. The final project report will be subjected to checking against plagiarism upon submission. Turnitin is built into the Sakai classroom. The paper must follow acceptable originality criteria (no more than 15% max originality index, and 2% per individual source match are allowed).