Reference no: EM132234810
Question: Your proposal must focus on a topic within the database and knowledge management domain. Your proposal must be in APA format, contain at least ten scholarly peer-reviewed resources academic references, and be of the quality expected of doctoral-level work. The proposal may be an extension of a previous submission in the course. This proposal should intrigue your audience and be research worthy. It could include a completely new topic derived from the readings and research. If in doubt, please share your idea with your professor and request feedback. Write a ten-page research proposal (not including the title page, table of contents, and reference list) that contains the elements listed below:
1. Title Page
• Title: The title of your work should be concise and describe what your research will entail.
• Student Name
• Course Name and ID
2. Table of Contents
• This section should provide enough information so that the reader understands the general context, settings, and basis for the proposed research. A non-expert may read the proposal, so ensure there is sufficient framing and discussion of the underlying concepts.
4. Problem Statement
• This section should focus on the presentation of a literature-supported open research question or problem that must be addressed. Additional areas should include detailed discussions of its scope, nature, what the problem is, how it developed or evolved into a problem, why it is a problem, and a brief discussion as to the other works that establish it as a problem within the literature.
• This section provides a concise definition of the goal of the study, what it will accomplish, and how it will be measured. That is, how you will define success and failure of the study (if applicable)?
6. Relevance and Significance
• This section provides additional support for the problem statement and goal by discussing why the problem exists, who is affected by it, and the impact of the problem. Additionally, discuss the study's significance and how its outcomes will address the stated problem.
7. Literature Review
• This section will focus on clearly identifying the major areas that the research will focus on to establish a foundation of the study within the body of knowledge. The presentation of literature is an expansion of an annotated bibliography that justifies the problem, hypothesis, impact, and significance of the study.
• A detailed explanation of how the study will be undertaken and how the goal will be achieved. This should take the form of a discussion of the methodology used, each step and milestone, with an explanation of each. Ensure that the approach is supported by the literature, as it cannot be based solely on opinion or experience.
Support your paper with scholarly and industry resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including seminal articles, may be included. There should be a total of at least ten external scholarly references.
Length: 10 pages, not including title, table of contents, and reference pages
Resources: A minimum of 10 scholarly resources.
Your research proposal should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and APA standards.