>> Other Subject
Code of Ethics
Begin by preparing a code of ethics for a fictional company, which should include a minimum of 10 elements. Once you have compiled the code of ethics, respond to the following questions:
1. Why did you include each of the 10 elements?
2. Why is a code of ethics an important part of every business from an employer standpoint?
3. Why is a code of ethics an important part of every business from an employee standpoint?
4. Once you have written the code of ethics, how would you implement it to ensure compliance?
Your completed assignment must be a minimum of three double-spaced pages (one page for the code of ethics and two pages for question responses). Please use a minimum of two credible sources from the Online Library to support your reasoning. Referenced sources must have accompanying citations complying with APA guidelines.
Valentine, S., & Barnett, T. (2003, Fall). Ethics code awareness, perceived ethical values, and organizational commitment. Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management, 23(4), 359+. Retrieved from http://go.galegroup.com.libraryresources.columbiasouthern.edu/ps/i.do?p=AONE&sw=w&u=oran95108&v=2.1&it=r&id=GALE%7CA114090991&asid=2779d725ee544d0ece5ecfaa02ac9a14
Omolewu, G. (2008). Strategies for improving ethical behaviors in organizations. Forum on Public Policy: A Journal of the Oxford Round Table. Retrieved from http://go.galegroup.com.libraryresources.columbiasouthern.edu/ps/i.do?p=AONE&sw=w&u=oran95108&v=2.1&it=r&id=GALE%7CA197721359&asid=3a487906d30724b4532f5af8ed32018f.
Article: 1. Strategies for Improving Ethical Behaviors in Organizations Gabriel Omolewu, Associate Professor of Management, Wilberforce University
2. ETHICS CODE AWARENESS, PERCEIVED ETHICAL VALUES, AND ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITMENT Sean Valentine and Tim Barnett