Reference no: EM132235113
Assignment: This paper will include an assessment of a business entity or organization that you are familiar with. You will create a 10-page (minimum) double-spaced paper that includes the following:
1. Detailed analysis on how the organization applies the lessons learned in the course, including the following concepts (select those that are applicable to your selected organization):
• Fundamentals of leadership, including leadership styles and traits
• Strategic thinking
• Emotional intelligence
• Communication and leadership
• Organizational culture and climate
• High performing teams
• Managing change
• Problem management and decision making
• Consensus building and negotiation
• Ethics and professional codes of conduct
• Managing conflict
• Strategic planning
• Power and Politics
2. Application of course materials that cite and reference course materials and textbooks, including:
• Bradberry, T. & Greaves, J. (2009). Emotional intelligence 2.0. San Diego: TalentSmart.
• Kotter, John P. (2012). Leading change. Boston: Harvard Business School Press.
• Lewis, James P. (2003). Project leadership. New York: McGraw-Hill.
• Lussier, R.N & Achua, C.F. (2012). Leadership: Theory, application, & skill development (5th Ed.). Mason, OH: South-Western Cengage Learning.
• Project Management Institute (2017). A guide to the project management body of knowledge (PMBOK Guide, 6th Ed.) Newtown Square, PA: Project Management Institute, Inc.
• Other academic citations are encouraged, but will not be accepted in lieu of the above.
3. Master's level academic writing style, including appropriate grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, internal organization including appropriate paragraphs, citations, and references.
4. Overall organization of document to include an introduction, body and conclusion.
5. Papers are required to be submitted via Turnitin for final grading. Papers with a Turnitin Originality score of greater than 10% will be reviewed for potential plagiarism. Any papers that have evidence of plagiarism will receive a grade of "0" in accordance with the Course Syllabus and HU policy. You may check your paper's score and have the opportunity to resubmit it PRIOR TO THE FINAL DUE DATE.