>> Other Subject
History of Ethical Discourse
Scenario: You realize that the leadership in your ministry needs historical background on ethical theories within the ancient Greek context. In order to address this need, you decide to create a presentation for the leadership.
Assignment: Create a 10-15 slide presentation for the leadership in your ministry. Be creative, using a Venn diagram or other charts. Include the following with examples:
1. Key concepts of Aristotle's ethics
2. Key concepts of virtue ethics, and character formation and action
3. Key ethical principles from Greek thought that are expressed in your own Christian worldview of life
4. How Greek ethical principles are transformed by Christian writers in the medieval and modern periods
5. How Greek ethical principles impacted the Christian perspective on character formation and ethical action
In addition, create a title slide, reference slides, and slide notes that provide a detailed explanation.
Use at least five topic materials for the development of the presentation.