>> Business Law and Ethics
1. Create a narrative that is one page in length and includes the following three elements:
Step 1: Invent a fictional juvenile and track this individual though the juvenile justice system. Begin by describing the individual in terms of demographics (the juvenile should be old enough to be tried as an adult in your state) and identify the serious crime. This crime should be serious enough to warrant potential capital punishment.
Step 2: Track the juvenile from juvenile court to adult court and then through the system. You may do this in outline form.
Step 3: Explain what it might be like for the juvenile to be in prison and, ultimately, what it might be like to be on death row.
2. What do you feel is the most effective way to administer probation? Your response should be 200 to 300 words in length.
3. How can probation officers establish better relations with probationers? Your response should be 200 to 300 words in length.
4. Would you like to be a probation officer? Why or why not? What major problems would you face? How would you attempt to solve them? Your response should be 200 to 300 words in length.
5. Go to Death Penalty Information Center (http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/execution-juveniles-us-and-other-countries). Write a narrative that is one page in length, which compares and contrasts juvenile executions in the U.S. to juvenile executions in other countries.
What are the similarities? What are the differences?