Explain typical feature of software in the selected category

Assignment Help Software Engineering
Reference no: EM131270013

Assignment

Research one software application category from the list below:

• ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
• CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
• SCM (Supply Chain Management)

Develop a 1,050-word summary describing typical features of software in the selected category. In the summary include the following:

• The purpose of the software for an organization
• The business value the software brings to an organization
• An explanation of how the software is used by organizations to generate value

Use the following features of Microsoft® Word in your summary:

• Headers, footers, and page numbers
• Watermark document as "Draft"
• A Microsoft Word memo template
• A minimum of two styles
• An image
• Either a bulleted or numbered list.

Reference no: EM131270013

Previous Q& A

  Find the total sales during the first 2 years

If we assume 0 sales at the time the cereal is introduced, find S(t), the total sales, t months after the cereal is introduced.- Find the total sales during the first 2 years that the cereal is on the market.

  Explain whether you felt this test minimized cultural bias

Discuss possible limitations with interpretation of your results within the context of what you have learned about psychometric test properties. How would you explain the reliability and validity of this test to someone who has not taken this cours..

  What is the entity-relationship model

What are the differences among a unary relationship, a binary relationship, and a ternary relationship?

  Role of the entreprenuer in mitigating unemployment

Create a paragraph or two describing the designs used by previous researchers and the designs - describe the design using simple terms and concepts from the textbook?

  What does the intersection data describe

Explain the difference between a one-to-one, a oneto-many, and a many-to-many binary relationship. 3. What is intersection data in a many-to-many binary relationship? What does the intersection data describe?

  Explain what steps are needed to select a brand and model

What steps are needed to select a brand and model? What criteria should be applied to making the best software choices?

  Securities from first california bank

Suppose that all banks, including First California Bank, continue to holds the exact amount of required reserves. As a result of the Fed's purchase of $10,000 securities from First California Bank, how much of money supply will change? Is the ch..

  Could flywithus have prevented the given situation

Could this have been the result of a cyberattack on the transportation industry's critical infrastructure? Could FlyWithUs have prevented this situation? If yes, what measures could they have taken?

  Find the average price over the demand interval

Show the sales over the first 2 years geometrically, and describe the geometric representation.-  Find the average price over the demand interval [50, 250].

  Chance of a normal economy next year

Fun Toy Corporation estimates that there is 25% chance of a recession economy next year, a 50% chance of a normal economy next year, and a 25% chance of a boom economy next year.

Reviews

Write a Review

 

Similar Q& A

  Perform a feasibility analysis on the purchase of a new car

Perform a feasibility analysis on the purchase of a new car. Although a full feasibility analysis for an IT system will include organizational, economic, and technical components, for the   purposes of this Application, limit your analysis to the ..

  Functional specifications for the software

When looking at a need for a change or improvement in a current system, what are two of the most important processes to examine and explain your answer.

  Explain type of class that is represented by machine diagram

Describe the type of class that is best represented by a behavioral state machine diagram. Give two examples of classes that would be good candidates for behavioral state machine diagrams.

  Production support system developed a problem

Last Monday morning, the production support system developed a problem. When a screen display for certain parts was requested, the displayed values were garbled. When she was alerted to the situation, Marsha Stryker, Tarheel's IT manager, immediat..

  Explain what is the potential impact of changes to budgets

How can a project scope management plan help manage the3 project constraints of time, scope, and cost? What is the potential impact of changes to budgets, schedules, and deliverable if changes are allowed to occur after the project is approved

  What are the ramifications of the parts

Consider the type of software process used in your organization (or one in which you have previously worked). How many of the key process areas identified in the course are used?

  Evaluate natural settings of test environment for web users

Evaluate the natural settings of the test environment for Web users. Note: Test environments are usually labs designed to conduct testing. Natural settings refer to the user's normal operating environment

  Is the system development life cycle a good idea

Is the System Development Life Cycle a good idea or does it just add additional delays?

  Design context diagram for entering user-s name in system

Design Context diagram, level0 and level1 (if need) for the following: The user submit her/his name to the system, the system will tell the user if he is a boy or a girl or don't know by looking up his name in database

  Software development strategies

Scrum vs. Plan-Based Software Development Strategies, You are the lead software engineer at a large educational institution consisting of twenty three (23) campuses located across the Midwestern United States

  Mprove the tracking of voice over ip

As the lead software engineer for a medium-sized hospital, you have been asked to spearhead an effort to improve the tracking of Voice Over IP (VOIP) calls made within the hospital system

  Describe the current deficiencies andor need for the new

module practice select a system of your choice and describe the system life cycle. construct a detailed flow diagram

Free Assignment Quote

Assured A++ Grade

Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!

All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd