Reference no: EM13759136
The following questions pertain to: Sanford, J., Townsend-Rocchicciolli, J., Horigan, A., & Hall, P. (2011). A process of decision making by caregivers of family members with heart failure. Research & Theory for Nursing Practice, 25(1), 55-70.
• What is the purpose of this research?
• What is the research question (or questions)? This may be implicit or explicit.
• Did the authors describe the design of this study? If so, give a description.
• What characteristics does this study possess that are qualitative in nature?
• What is the evidence that this journal is peer-reviewed? Does the journal have an editorial board? (Look for the journal's website to discover this information)
• Is there evidence of any conflict of interest? Do the authors have any potential financial gain from the results of this study?
• Describe the population for this study.
• How was the sample selected? What are the strengths and weaknesses of this sampling strategy?
• Were the subjects in this study vulnerable? Were there any risks for them as the result of participation in the research study?
• Are there any HIPAA concerns that are evident in this study?