Reference no: EM132184090
Question: In Module 2, you began conducting research for your final paper examining a local/state social issue. By now, you already have a developed research topic and a working thesis statement, along with a small bibliography of resources for support.
Annotate all sources, using college-level writing skills and proper APA style for quoting, summarizing, and paraphrasing sources. Begin your annotated bibliography by describing your research plan at the top of the page.
Requirements: To fulfill the research component of this assignment, you must do the following:
• Conduct several searches using any of the databases in the Library.
• Select three to five scholarly peer-reviewed sources from your library search that support the topics and arguments you plan to present in your Portfolio paper.
To fulfill the written component of this assignment, you must do the following:
• Include a title page that is formatted in proper APA style. List APA-style references in alphabetical order along with your unique paragraph summaries.
• Annotated paragraphs must be original and should not be copied from abstracts or other summaries. Format your assignment according to APA style as outlined in CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
• Your annotated bibliography should be double-spaced with one-inch margins and use a 12-point Times New Roman font.
Your annotations should contain the following elements: (annotations template linked below)
• A summary (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site., in your own words, of the information presented in the article.
• Your analysis of the best use of this information for your final paper, written in your own words.
• Identification of a possible topic sentence and/or claim the information will support.