>> Management Information Sys
1. What are the motivations for an organization to have a good supply chain management (SCM) system?
2. Define SCM in your own words, and list the major types of SCM software.
3. List the four drivers of SCM and how they impact the system's responsiveness.
4. What are the major components of e-SCM? And what is e-procurement?
5. What are the elements and benefits of SCM integration?
6. Define the role of CRM in your own words. What are the key differences between today's CRM and the early generation of CRMs?
7. What are the major types AND major components of CRM?
8. Briefly describe the customer relationship processes, and explain what is meant by a "hosted CRM."
Part 2: Evaluate the online CRM system of your bank. What are the key functions included? What is missing? Is it a factor in your banking choice?
Preview Container content
Management Information System
1) Good Supply Chain management system ensures that there is efficiency and better management of the processes so that there is timely delivery of materials and the resources of the organisation. When the firm intends to ensure that the materials and all the related resources are made available to them at the earliest possible time and within the lead time the efficiency in the supply chain management system is the most essential factor to be considered for monitoring and the day to day compliance. It is with the implementation of these processes that an organisation can ensure overall development of the supply facilities