Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
1. This activity is designed to give you an opportunity to apply ergonomic principles to evaluate an existing computer work station. You may evaluate your own computer work station or that of a co-worker or friend.
2. Based on principles from your reading and research, assess the computer workstation and work habits of the user for ergonomic effectiveness. Consider lighting, chair, desk, position of computer and monitor, and any environmental factors. Discuss work habits, both positive and negative.
3. Provide justification for your assessment and a plan of correction for improving ergonomic work status.
4. Use Microsoft Word to produce a 2 to 3-page evaluation and correction plan.
This activity will be evaluated for:
1. Completeness of observations2. Accuracy of assessment3. Appropriate plan of correction
Topic: Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the use of Renewable Energy Sources. Topic sentences- Renewable energy source protect against the pollution and destruction
English 1302 Exercise-I've given you information for a source, but that information is presented in a jumbled order, as if it were taken as notes (see the Sample). You are t
Write a 750- to 1,050-word paper nominating a 20th-century figure whose work or artistic contributions can be classified in both the Age of Modernism and the Age of Pluralis
Explain how reinvesting in lower socioeconomic neighborhoods helps to reduce offender recidivism. What strategies are involved in this reinvestment? Who needs to be involved
Examine a health reform initiative included in the ACA that has a direct, or indirect impact, on nursing practice (see pages 7-13) of the AACN publication. Search the liter
Japan is culturally much more homogeneous than the United States. Other things being equal, one might expect that calculations of heritability of IQ would give
Determine the more reliable method to estimate driving speeds and miles per gallon by using (a) official statistics on highway traffic from the Environmental Protection Agen
Analyze the following scenario: Duncombe Village Golf Course is considering the purchase of new equipment that will cost $1,200,000 if purchased today and will generate the
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd