+1-415-670-9189
info@expertsmind.com
Effectively reduce the death rate due to fires
Course:- Business Economics
Reference No.:- EM131239150




Assignment Help
Expertsmind Rated 4.9 / 5 based on 47215 reviews.
Review Site
Assignment Help >> Business Economics

Smoke detectors have been shown to effectively reduce the death rate due to fires. In order to ensure that as many individuals as possible install a smoke detector, the government recently decided to subsidize the production of smoke detectors. Which of the following will be the consequences of this subsidy? Select all that apply.

A. The demand for smoke detectors will increase.

B. The demand curve shifts to the left

C. The supply curve shifts to the left

D. The supply curve shifts to the right

E. The demand curve is unaffected




Put your comment
 
Minimize


Ask Question & Get Answers from Experts
Browse some more (Business Economics) Materials
An equipment costs $100,000, has a useful life of 5 years and has zero salvage value at the end of its useful life. Determine the depreciation allowance for the first two year
Think about the confectionery category (candy, gum, and mint) and then choose a product within that category. There are many products available in stores within this category
Consider two hypothetical countries. In Country A, 20 percent of the labor force is unemployed for half the year and employed for the other half; the remaining 80 percent of t
The adoption of wireless technologies varies from one industry to another, and is often based on the benefits provided versus the challenges, implementation issues, and secu
A used car parking lot has the following deal on a $23,000 car. Zero down and $385 monthly payements for 70 months. What is the monthly rate they charge? Draw a cash flow diag
The World of Videos operates a retail store that rents movie videos. For each of the last 10 years, World of Videos has consistently earned profits exceeding $29,000 per year.
Suppose a monopoly can produce any level of output it wishes at a constant marginal (and average) cost of $5 per unit. Assume the monopoly sells its goods in two different m
The spot price of oil is $110 per barrel and the cost of storing a barrel of oil for one year is $3.25, payable at the end of the year. The risk-free interest rate is 6% per a