>> Public Economics
This assignment follows from the case study used in Assessment 2. For the same case study, complete the following tasks by creating the following:
1. Scope management plan (including Requirements, In scope-out scope items, Deliverables and scope verification process) to direct your efforts.
2. Change request form. (Determine what level of changes you as an individual can make without further approval, what changes you as a student team can make, and what changes your sponsor needs to approve.)
3. WBS first using either the free-form or the org chart format.
4. Gantt chart-Take the WBS you have already developed. Define all of the activities that will be necessary to create each deliverable in your WBS. Create a schedule for your project.
First create the schedule by hand using Post-it ® Notes, and then put the information into MS Project. Take screenshots of the schedule to be pasted in your word document that you are submitting. Be sure to include all of the summary rows (including the first row for the project title) and any key milestones. Make sure the critical path is easy to see.
5. RACI chart.
6. Histogram of demands on each key participant's time from MS Project.
7. Create a time-phased budget for your example project using bottom-up estimating. To the extent your sponsor will supply rates for workers, use those. Approximate rates for ones you cannot get. Ask your sponsor how they treat indirect costs. Be sure to include direct labour costs for you and your team mates and add 20% for fringe. State all assumptions and constraints you have used when creating your budget. State how confident you are in your estimates and what would make you more confident. Give examples of known knowns and known unknowns on your project. Tell how you have budgeted for both of them plus how you have budgeted for unknown unknowns.
8. Create a risk register (4 risks- 3 negative and 1 positive risk)for your example project.