Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
1. Recognize main entities of stock trading system. (companyName, companyHeadQuaterAddress, publicCompany, tradingExchange, companyTrade, traders, brokerage, transactions)
2. Can you think of more entities other than one described in data requirements to be added to stock trading system?
3. Is ability to model super-type /subtype relationships probable to be significant in such environment? Explain why or why not?
4. Can you think of four more rules (other than the one explicitly described above) which are probable to be used in a stock trading system? Add your rules to data requirements to be implemented.
5. Justify using Relational DBMS like Oracle or SQL server for this system
6. Draw the EERD to accurately represent this set of requirements. This will be Conceptual Design. Clearly specify any assumptions which you are making. You can use any tools (software) to draw EERD.
Developing the prime number project and build a debug version of the executable randomPrime; your task is to develop alternative programs with different functionality and to
The following diagram is from the text. Clearly and thoroughly explain the relationship between observation, law and theory. Illustrate your answer with examples - with at l
Design the Requires and the Provides interfaces of at least two (2) components that might be used in a system in an emergency control room for a call-logging component that
Use the fault-tree example in the class note (Design, p27). Change all the AND operator to OR operator and vice versa. Identify faulty events from the updated fault- tree.
What does SDLC stand for? What are the phases of the SDLC? Explain in one or two sentences of your own words what happens in each phase. If problems occur during the SDLC
Take the project description and develop the initial product backlog for the project. Make sure each Product Backlog Item (user story) has a name, description, acceptance cr
Explain why it is important to document quality procedures at the beginning of a project rather than later on. In addition, think about 2 advantages and 2 disadvantages of usi
Create your conceptual model, logical model, and few examples of what physical model would look like. Hint: You can use ER-Assistant to depict conceptual model and MS Access
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd