Reference no: EM131072365
Choose ONE of the following four questions listed below.
Remember that you can answer either in a video or written form.
* Video Option: Answer one of the questions by shooting a 5-7 minute (could go longer) video of yourself. Upload that video to Youtube (Note: You have to have a Youtube account to do this. Also monitor the privacy settings if you don't wish your video to be seen by others.) You can then send me a link to your Youtube Video.
* Written Option: Answer one of the questions in 2 pages (could go longer). Use standard font, spacing, and margins (e.g., 12 pt. font, double spacing, & 1 in. margins.)
To MAXIMIZE your essay, REGARDLESS of whether you choose the written or video form, remember to review the"Explanation of theGrading
Sheet." The explanation covers all the elements on which you will be graded and is found in the Creating Arguments section of the Reading Packet.
ALSO REMEMBER: You should be quoting from the text/having a conversation with it!!!!!! You should do this regardless of whether you choose the video or written option.
1. Agree or Disagree: Morality is just a matter of opinion.
2. Do you view yourself as special and is that a good thing?
3. Discuss how would you respond as well as how you would justify your response to the women in the laundry matt who said, to her 5 year old son, "shut the f%&* up you little s@#$"?
4. Pick one of the courses' case studies and explain why or why not, the persons in that story were immoral. Those stories include: Sandy Hook, the Westboro Baptist Church, Razor Ramone, the Rock of Ages video (the fans), the Neumann shuttle service. Note: The more obvious the immorality appears to be (e.g., in Sandy Hook or Westboro Baptist), the more you should develop a strong objection to your position.