Reference no: EM132280952
Question: Teaching Presentation-Discuss and receive approval of your topic from the unit manager, charge nurse, preceptor& clinical professor. The topic must be appropriate for staff or client's needs. Discuss & receive approval for teaching project titleand submit a teaching outline to your clinical instructor prior to the scheduled presentation. The written outline should include:
• Rationale for choosing the topic.
• Introduction to the problem.
• At least one goal.
• At least three behavioral objectives
Cognitive, psychomotor & Affective domain
• Teaching strategies (research and prepare a poster board, Flip chart, PowerPoint presentation, or other visual aids)
• Evaluation method/tool (pre-test, post-test, return demonstration, etc.)
• References (at least 5-6 relevant and current evidence-basedpeer reviewed articles)