Reference no: EM13809724
Plan and develop well-designed Web sites that combine effective navigation with the use of graphics, text, and color. Building on their HTML skills, users enhance Web pages and gain a critical eye for evaluating Web site design.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
• Plan and develop well-designed Web sites that combine effective navigation with the use of graphics, text, and color.
• Enhanced screen shots and keep up to date with current Web design trends.
• Code projects to reflect current XHTML standards.
• Demonstrate knowledge of basic Windows and Unix Commands
• Demonstrate basic skills in critical thinking, reading and writing
1. Developing a Basic Web Page
2. Developing a Basic Web Site
3. Designing a Web Page
4. Designing a Web Page with Tables
5. Designing a Web Page with Frames
6. Creating Web Page Forms
7. Working with Cascading Style Sheets
8. Using Multimedia on the Web
9. Working with XHTML
11. Working with Objects
12. Working with Special Effects
13. Working with Windows and Frames
14. Working with Forms and Regular Expressions
15. Working with the Event Model
16. Creating Dynamic Content.