Reference no: EM131322673 , Length: 4
Case Study 1
1. Develop a network drawing for Hill Construction and de-termine the critical path. How long is the project ex-pected to take?
2. What is the probability of finishing in 270 days?
3. If it were necessary to crash to 250 or 240 days, how would Hill do so, and at what costs? As noted in the case, assume that optimistic time estimates can be used as crash times.
Case Study 2
1. If there is no expansion, what is the maximum cars that may actually travel from the stadium state per hour? Why is this number not equal tt Dr. Lee suggested?
2. If the cost for expanding a street were the sar street, which street(s) would you recommend to increase the capacity to 33,000? Which str you recommend expanding to get the total cap system to 35,000 per hour?
You are to answer TWO of the three case studies in a minimum three- to four-page paper. Use any tables, graphs, or charts that you deem necessary to support your response. Use appropriate APA style to cite any outside sources.