Reference no: EM13718557
(1) Formulate a field work research project and design research instruments such as questionnaires and interview schedules
(2) Employ statistical software to conduct inferential statistical analytical procedures, and set up and solve a regression model.
(3) Identify the elements and applications of various qualitative research technologies and distinguish between deductive and inductive reasoning.
(4) Interpret research results and prepare a written report to communicate analytical findings and recommendations.
The Research methods Project will be conducted by groups around 4 or 5 students.
- Screen the problem to solve (Review of literature)
- Precise the variables (Stated in the problem)
- State clearly the hypothesis (Revue of literature)
- Write the questionnaire (one page and half maximum)
After reviewing and correcting the questionnaires by Doctors, students will conduct and finalize their surveys before the date of their Group-works.
For more explanation, follow up the Seven-Step Process in the Hypothetic-Deductive Method:
- Identify a broad problem area
- Define the problem statement
- Develop hypotheses
- Determine measures
- Data collection
- Data analysis
- Interpretation of data
Notes: - Form the project teams: No more than five members will be in one team. The team members will select one member as a team leader. The team leader will be responsible for the coordination among all team members. The participation of all members is a must.
- Project Presentation: The final project will be presented by the team members. The members should respond to the instructor's or students questions