>> Operation Research
(1) Formulate a field work research project and design research instruments such as questionnaires and interview schedules
(2) Employ statistical software to conduct inferential statistical analytical procedures, and set up and solve a regression model.
(3) Identify the elements and applications of various qualitative research technologies and distinguish between deductive and inductive reasoning.
(4) Interpret research results and prepare a written report to communicate analytical findings and recommendations.
The Research methods Project will be conducted by groups around 4 or 5 students.
- Screen the problem to solve (Review of literature)
- Precise the variables (Stated in the problem)
- State clearly the hypothesis (Revue of literature)
- Write the questionnaire (one page and half maximum)
After reviewing and correcting the questionnaires by Doctors, students will conduct and finalize their surveys before the date of their Group-works.
For more explanation, follow up the Seven-Step Process in the Hypothetic-Deductive Method:
- Identify a broad problem area
- Define the problem statement
- Develop hypotheses
- Determine measures
- Data collection
- Data analysis
- Interpretation of data
Notes: - Form the project teams: No more than five members will be in one team. The team members will select one member as a team leader. The team leader will be responsible for the coordination among all team members. The participation of all members is a must.
- Project Presentation: The final project will be presented by the team members. The members should respond to the instructor's or students questions
Preview Container content
The main objective of this study is to determine the relationship between customer relationship and Customer Retention. In order to sustain in the market, we need to maintain good relationship with the customers and this will lead to retain the customers to the long run of the organization. Here, regression analysis is used to determine the relationship between customer relationship and customer retention. Customer relationship management is a multifaceted method mediated by a group of information technologies that concentrates on creating two ways interchanges with consumers so that companies have an intimate knowledge of their wants, requirements and purchasing patterns.
In this way customer relationship management supports organizations understand as well as expect the requirements of potential and present customers. Functions that assist this purpose of business involve marketing, sales, training, customer service, performance management, professional development, compensation and HRD (Buttle, 2004).Customer relationship management is a discipline and set of discrete technologies and software with a concentrates on automation and improves the process of business that is associated with managing the relationships with customers in the areas of sales, customer service, marketing and support.
Thus customer relationship management is a combined process to identify, retain, delight and acquire customers. By enhancing companies to coordinate and handle interactions of customers across numerous departments, channels, business lines and geographies. Customer relationship management supports organizations to expand the worth of each consumer interaction and lead major performance of corporate. Chen and Popovich (2003) have described that the challenge is to make it simple for consumers to perform business with company any way they need at any time through any channel, from any country and in any currency or language and to make consumers feel that they are handling with a unified and individual company that identifies them at each touch point.
The generally agreed intention of customer relationship management is to enhance companies to handle their consumers better through the implementation of reliable processes, procedures and systems for communicating with those customers for organizations. According to Cronin, Brady and Hult (2000) customer relationship management highlight that customer’s knowledge is difficult but customer’s tacit knowledge is not more emphasized. Organizations required making efforts of customer relationship management efficient.