>> Business Management
1. Using your own words, briefly describe what social responsibility means to you personally.
2. Do you think business organizations should be socially responsible? Provide two (2) supporting facts to justify your response.
3. Do you think values-based management is just a "do-gooder" ploy? Provide one (1) supporting fact to justify your position.
1. To analyze the need to balance the interests of a variety of stakeholder groups, what questions should management ask? Provide four (4) questions.
2. How do managers misuse discipline? Provide two (2) examples.
Preview Container content
Ans. 1. Social responsibility is a replacement of attaining sustainability. Adopting key social responsibility ethics such as accountability and intelligibility can help ensure the long-term feasibility and success of any association of system. The ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is available in an international standard to help society assess and tackle their social accountabilities in 2010.
Performing in a transparent and decent way ensures a link to which helps protect the long-term triumph of society and the situation.
It is from end to end careful awareness which has impacts on humanity and the environment that organizations accomplish sustainability. Triple underneath line is a further key conception of social liability also referred to as people, globe, and profit. Attaining profit dose not necessitate harm to the planet or the utilization of people is a perception. Association can profit whereas also enchanting care of the globe and people. (Asq.org, 2015)
Ans 2.In today’s world it is important to be socially responsible for the business organizations and it depends on the owner of the business organizations. Even before, the most respected, successful and needed businesses are to do a lot more than to make cash; they occur to use the control of business to resolveenvironmental and social issues.