Reference no: EM132234034
Question: Because networks are designed to share information, security is an ongoing issue that must be assessed and addressed at all levels. For this assignment, imagine you are responsible for creating a security and privacy plan for a small doctors' office that has 4 doctors and 10 staff. The purpose of your plan is to describe standards that help ensure the privacy and integrity of the many different facets of a network.
Include the following in your 5-6-page security and privacy plan:
• Create an enterprise-wide network security plan for the above mentioned organization.
• Describe the most common vulnerabilities, risks, and issues that your plan will address.
• Describe a plan for standards to protect the users from harming the network and system, both intentionally and accidentally. Discuss how these will be enforced.
• Include policies that protect the hardware and physical aspects of the network.
• Identify hardware areas that need to be secured.
• Describe steps that will be taken to ensure the security of the operating systems and network files.
• Discuss measures that are necessary to protect the transfer of data to and from the network.
• Apply the concepts from the unit's assigned hands-on virtual labs.
• Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
• APA formatting: If you use sources, ensure that resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
• Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.