Reference no: EM131141950
Questions using temperature illustration curve using proxy reconstruction.
· Which of the proxy reconstruction method results into highest and lowest temperature anomaly in the past 500 years and in the next 100 years?
· Which of the proxy reconstruction method results into highest oscillation in the magnitude temperature anomaly in the past millennia and in the next century? Elaborate the reason behind such variation.
· Explain the temperature proxy reconstruction mechanism to estimate temperature anomaly for the past millennia.
Esper- Green Colour
· Explain the Mann-Bradley-Hughes multi-proxy temperature reconstruction mechanism.
· Highlight the temperature anomaly as a function of ring width series.
· What is RCS method?
· Describe the implementation procedures of RCS procedures?
· Highlight the pros and cons of RCS mechanism.
· Compare the temperature reconstruction using MBH and RCS mechanism. Explain the reason behind the correlation and variations.
Hegrel Orange Colour
· Define the term Climate sensitivity.
· Explain the temperature reconstruction mechanism, CH-blend.
· What is Energy Balance Model and how is it used to estimate climate sensitivity?
· Elaborate the influence of the forcing factors like volcanic activity, greenhouse gases and Solar radiation on temperature reconstruction.
· Derive the probability density function for climate sensitivity.
Mann and Jones Red Colour
· What is the requirement of high resolution millennial temperature reconstruction?
· Mention list of indicators that can be used for the purpose of temperature reconstruction. Also mention their limitations.
· Discuss the method to estimate Temperature anomaly using the indicators in the research article.
· What is simple composite plus scale method and M05 method?
· Explain the significance of the variance spectra of the M05 proxy data displayed.