Reference no: EM131299933
Lab Assignment: Form Page
Deliverables: One Web page and one Cascading Style Sheet (.css)
Complete the weekly lab based on the following:
• Write the code for each lab assignment.
• The code is to be submitted in a single compressed folder (zip file) to the online course shell. The file must contain all .htm files, along with any other files that may be necessary for your project to run (ex: text files, images, etc.).
• When saving the file, it should be saved as Lab_#_Last name_First initial.htm. For example, if your name is Mary Smith the file for Lab 1 should be saved as Lab_1_Smith_M.htm
• Any and all written answers must be entered into the online course shell with the submission of the attached lab assignment.
Follow the directions below to complete Lab Assignment:
Note: The CGI bin script does not work for us because we do not have a server to run it on.
Therefore, we will use the code listed here instead of the .js files.
In order to have the Submit and Cancel buttons clear the fields, put this line in your code:
After your <head> tag:
And this line after your <body> tag:
The above code will help the fields clear without taking you away from the page.
1. Re-create the Web page with a form, and create a heading that states your name and the purpose of the page. Example: "Mary Smith's Sample Form Page" states the purpose of the page.
2. Create an entry field for:Create the formstxt.css sheet and apply it to the page.
2. "Street Address".
4. "State (abbr.)".
3. Enter your city and state as the default values for the fields.
4. Use local tags on the page to override the .ccs and set the size of the font for "Student Information" to 16 pt.
5. Create the "Submit" and "Cancel" buttons.
6. Validate that the buttons clear the name and street address when selected.