Reference no: EM131302735
Through portfolio development, the student has to design and develop a website. This will enhance the learning experience of the student as he/she completes all the mini tasks of developing a complete website.
- Design and evaluate websites.
- Use web development software to construct dynamic web pages.
- Work with libraries to manage repeating site elements.
- Create dynamic user-interface elements, including simple rollovers and complex navigation bars.
Read the following scenario, understand and design a portfolio.
- A Welcome or Main Page which has the list of the following pages:
- Contact Us
Evaluate the full website http://www.publiclibrary.gov.om you should mention the following criteria in evaluating the website.
- Strategy & Credibility
- Look & feel
- Usability & Readability
- Traffic & Suggestions to improve the system
A report need to be submitted in an MSWord document having the following things:
a. Understanding of deliverables - a detail description of deliverables.
b. General overview of proposed plan - initial understanding of solution to task1 and task 2.
c. Resources identified.
d. The work proposal must be submitted in a word file through the link available in Moodle.