Reference no: EM132184914
Question: Create a dog runner class which uses a Dog class which you create.
Dog class must: 1. Have dog characteristics of Name, Color, Weight
2. Be able to construct a default dog of name "Fido", color brown and weight 10 (pounds).
2. a. Construct a dog with only name (default brown and 10 pounds).
2. b. Construct a dog with all 3 parameters.
3. Dog must be able to sit (respose is "arrrff").
4. Must be able to examine the 3 characteristics ('getters')
5. Must be able to change the 3 dog characteristics ('setters')
6. Demonstrate all the above from the dog runner (or 'dog tester') class.
7. Create a subclass "poodle" and add dog breed in the constructor(s) using super.
8. Use toStrings in Dog & Poodle class.