Reference no: EM131411500
Tax GOVT Assignment Aligned Outcomes
Critical Thinking; Social Responsibility; Personal Responsibility; Written Communication Description Paper Criteria
- Topic selection- A current governmental or political (not historical) issue or problem of importance
- Content- address the various sides of the issue with the student drawing personal conclusions based on their own analysis of the issue, and demonstrating an understanding of its complexities. Compare and contrast the different viewpoints of sources used on your topic taking into account the limits of a position. Present an informed evaluation of the evidence and different viewpoint surrounding the topic.
- Paper length - your paper should be at minimum (no maximum) of 750 words long (not counting headings). The paper should be typewritten and double-spaced, and based on information from a minimum of three sources (no maximum).
- Writing style-with few or no typographical errors, misspelled words, and grammatical errors. Use proper paragraphing and improve your writing style by revising the paper as many times as necessary.
- Citations-anytime you borrow someone's ideas, paraphrase or quote them, cite all sources using an appropriate method approved by the instructor. Analyze and question your sources assumptions.
- A bibliography or "work cited" page also using an appropriate method .