Reference no: EM13881451
FINANCIAL ANALYSIS OF CHEVRON
There are a few rules in this paper. I had it done by you guys a week or so ago and the guideline was not met.
Please read the below guideline.
2. Each student must select a different company so read the company names selected by classmates.
3. You will use this company for discussion in the discussions during the semester.
4. You will write a 2 - 3 page paper, single spaced, one inch margins, 12 pt font, with double space between paragraphs.
Your paper should comment on the financial statements for your company as they relate to the information presented of your textbook, including the notes to the financial statements.
Use headings in your paper such as Investments (topics from our textbook; other examples would be Financial Ratios or Cash Flow).
Please keep your paper to no more than 3 pages The report will be submitted after
DO NOT SUBMIT THIS PAPER FOR PEER REVIEW
5. Take care to avoid academic dishonesty. Write your paper, read it, and edit. Use your own words.
6. Please include a brief introduction of your company as well as a conclusion/summary at the end.
7. You will also be required to include the Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement as a separate file attachment to your report (you can cut and paste directly from the 10-K report).
Do not include these statements in the main body of the paper. If you do so, you will lose points. Any other tables or graphs that you choose to include must also be submitted as an attachment and not be in the body of the main paper.
8. APA style is required for citations and a reference list.