Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
1. You are required to randomly select listed Australian firms and collect their stock price data from Use Yahoo! Finance.You are asked to give advice for your clients regarding how many stocks are required to have a diversified portfolio in Australian stock market. Using the datafrom Jan 2000 to Dec 2015, you construct equally weighted portfolios which consist of 1, 5, 10, 20, and up to a certain number of randomly chosen stocks to show the diversification effect. You need to show this diversification effect graphically.
2. Plot a market portfolio in the above figure that you created. Give some comments whether your portfolios are fully diversified.
3. We select different data span, from Aug 2007 to Dec 2010, construct portfolios that have same stock holdings as in the above question. The new data period can be viewed as the recent financial crisis period. Plot the risk of portfolios against the number of stocks included as in the above question. Interpret your observation and give potential reasons for the change in the graph if there is any.
4. The principle that marginal costs should be compared to marginal benefits in determining the optimal levels of production or consumption is fundamental to economic theory. The fact that "almost all" of the portfolio's unsystematic risk is eliminated when it contains 10 or 100 stocks is meaningless when presented by itself. Discuss how we can analyse this marginal benefit/cost relation in diversification.
This portfolio information and information on interest rate and dividend are contained in the attached Excel file (rows 1-4). Prices of various options (including the ones hel
1. You are required to randomly select listed Australian firms and collect their stock price data from Use Yahoo! Finance.You are asked to give advice for your clients regar
A high school graduate makes a base salary of $100,000. The average time to complete college is 4 years. Write the regression equation for the relationship between salary (Y
f. External financing needed (EFN) for 2011 if Athabasca is projecting a 20% increase in sales for the coming year, with current assets, all costs, and current liabilities p
suppose your firm is planning to invest in a project that will generate the following income stream, a negative flow $300000 per year for 5 years , a positive flow of $45000
Using the data collected, calculate the beta for your company using Excel. Compare your results with the published beta for your company on Reuters or Morningstar. Explain a
Discuss the problems of materiality in the context of the present AASB / IASB standards and framework using your selected annual report to provide examples. Evaluate the iss
Calculate the market capitalisation of Blackmores. Do you think Blackmores' stock is under- priced or over-priced? Answer this question with reference to capital asset prici
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd