Economic indicators Assignment -
Select a different group of widely used Canadian economic indicators to review and analyze from the list presented.
The first step in the process will be to find the major economic indicator which was selected and four key sub-indicators from the same indicator group. This data can either be found electronically or in a hard copy.
Once the economic indicators have been found, the student is expected to do the following:
- Locate the most recent indicators available;
- Find the historical data from the same indicator family for the past five years;
- Insure a full understanding of all of the terms being used;
- Analyze your economic indicators;
- Identify the economic issues that relate to these indicators;
- Make use of graphs and charts.
You are then going to write a short paper of about 750 words, not including tables and graphs. Make sure you use the following headings (type each heading and address them carefully):
- Historical Indicator and Sub-Indicators (include a table with your indicator and sub indicators)
- Definition of Key Terms
- Your Analysis of the Indicators
- Economic Issues Related to Your Indicators
Major Project Sector Review & Assessment of Related Major Issues -
The project for the term will be to prepare an economic review and assessment of one of the sectors or major industry groups in Canada. The term project will be selected in conjunction with the instructor from the list of sectors/industry groups provided. Every student will cover a different sector/industry group.
It is expected that the paper will cover the following topics:
- definition of the sector/industry group (NAICS)
- recent economic history of the sector/industry group (last ten years)
- economic review of the sector/ industry group for the past-year or so
- importance and contribution of the sector/industry group to the overall economy (percentage of GDP)
- identification and assessment of the principal economic issues that relate to the sector/industry group (at least six)
- suggestions for resolving each of those issues
- economic outlook of the sector/industry group for the future (next year or so).
This term paper is expected to be in the range of 1,750 to 2,250 words. It show not exceed 2,250 words, exclusive of tables, carts, maps, etc. Your paper should include at least three tables and charts.
Note - Words: 750 + 2000 = 2750. Chosen Business Ownership as my topic.
Attachment:- Assignment File.rar