Reference no: EM132184572
1. When you're creating a blog, include one or more ________ so that your audience can receive headlines and blog-post summaries automatically.
a information portals
b newsfeed options
c email addresses
d data-retrieval links
e uniform resource locators
2. ________ for electronic media include conversations, comments and critiques, orientations, summaries, and narratives.
a Transactional methodologies
b Compositional modes
c Interactive approaches
d Shared systems
3. Which of the following will help you write effective email messages?
a clarify meaning with the use of emoticons
b use all caps to bring attention to critical information
c avoid sending long, complex messages
d use as many acronyms as possible
e assume the email will be read on a large screen
4. An effective ending for a persuasive message would be:
a Be sure to tell all your friends about this exciting offer.
b Simply take the enclosed coupon to any of our service centers by June 15 for your free oil and filter change.
c Now that I have your attention, here is what to do.
d Please respond as soon as possible because this offer is not likely to last very long.
e Wouldn't you like to save some money?
5. If a supervisor tells a worker who consistently arrives late, "I know you don't want to have your pay docked," the supervisor is addressing the worker's need for
b status and esteem.
c safety and security.
d power and control.
6. Marketers use quantifiable characteristics known as ________ and psychological characteristics known as ________ to help them understand the needs of an audience.
a psychometrics; cryptography
b crowdsourcing; regionalism
c selling points; desired benefits
d demographics; psychographics
e social graphics; intuitional data
7. In marketing and sales messages, the best way to handle potential objections is to
a identify them up front and try to address as many as you can.
b imply the objections stems from ignorance.
c explain why the objections aren't really important.
d suggest that anyone who has them simply needs to do more research.
e avoid mentioning them.