University of Edinburgh academic structure is based on 3 colleges, that is,
1. Humanities & Social Science
2. Medicine & Veterinary Medicine
3. Science & Engineering
And total number of 22 schools includes-
1. Biological Sciences,
2. Biomedical Sciences,
3. Business School
4. Social & Political Science,
5. Chemistry, etc.
What the University of Edinburgh has to offer
- A prominent university founded in 1583 in a glorious city. It was dominated by Edinburgh Castle
- University is known for its academic excellence and as an international research center
- It has the third largest library in U.K.
- University facilities include accommodation, cafeterias, shops, bars and entertainment points.
- University contains more than 200 societies and 60 sports clubs
- University conducts largest student orientation in the country, that is, Fresher's Week.
- Excellent support across all disciplines
- Faculties are experts in their fields and do a lot of research work and scholarships to acquaint the students with the best knowledge.
- Students need to take three or four courses per semester.
- It is a member of the prestigious Russell Group of major research universities in the United Kingdom.
- Various projects and assignments are given to students in order to acquaint them with the current knowledge of the subjects.
- University grades assignments on a regular basis which has an impact on overall academic performance. Though online tutoring services are available to provide assignment assistance and subject assistance.