Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Phylum Platyhelminthes Characters & Classification, Animals Classification
Zoology Assignment Help
>> Phylum Platyhelminthes Characters & Classification
Includes the helminthes of lowest organisation. The animal of this phylum are also known as flatworms because they are dorso-ventrally flattened.
Definition-The flatworms are dorso¬ventrally flat, bilaterally symmetrical, triploblastic with mesenchyma filling the spaces between the various organs. They are devoid of definite, anus, circulatory system, skeletal system and respiratory system, Excretion by flame cells.
Phylum Platyhelminthes General Characters-
1. Symmetry: Bilateral with dorso¬ventrally flattened body with head present anteriorly.
2. Shape: Worm like but may be ribbon like or broad leaf like.
3. Size: Generally of moderate size but few are of 10•15 meters.
4. Adhesive organs: Secretion or I and suckers; hooks etc.
5. Body covering: A syncytial, cellular and partly ciliated epidermis with cuticle only.
6. Skeleton: Absent but contains organs which are cuticularised with scleroproteins only. These hard organs are provided with hooks, spines, thorns, spicules etc. which are of cuticle.
7. Digestive system: Absent in acoela and flatworms but rest of these animals are provided with digestive system.
8. Excretory system: By protonephridia which are provided with special type of cells - the flame cells.
9. Nervous system: Primitive type. Mainly consists of cerebral ganglia or brain.
10. Sex: Hermaphrodite (mostly).
11. Reproductive system: Well developed. Asexual reproduction in planaria is by fission and sexual reproduction by generalized formation of ova and sperm fusion.
12. Development: With few larval stages.
Class 1-Turbellaria e.g. convoluta, segmentata etc.
Class 2 -Trematoda e.g. polystoma, schistosoma, fasciola etc.
Class 3-Cestoda e.g. phyllobo¬thrium, taenia, protocephalus etc.
Live Zoology Experts: Phylum Platyhelminthes, Classification of Animals, Zoology Assignment Help
zoology assignment help
, classification of animals case study and theory homework help and coursework writing assignment help with quality of answers. We provide case study of Phylum Platyhelminthes, Phylum Platyhelminthes characters, Phylum Platyhelminthes classification and writing assignments related to topics. Our zoology experts are highly qualified and experienced and they have ability to solve complex problems within very short time. Get solved Phylum Platyhelminthes classification and characters problems from live online experts at
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Terms & Conditions
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.