Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Phylum Echinodermata Animals Characters & Classification, Zoology Help
Zoology Assignment Help
>> Phylum Echinodermata Animals
Phylum Echinodermata Animals
Definition-Radially symmetrical, usually pentamerous, body wall with calcarious plate and spines, peculiar water, vascular system and gonads which are not connected with the coelom in the adult stage.
Phylum Echinodermata Animals General Characters-
1. Body organisation: Organ system grade.
2. Triploblastic, coelomate.
3. Symmetry: Secondary radial symmetry.
4. Body: Unsegmented, globular, star shaped, oval, disc shaped and extended lengthwise.
5. Pentamerous body surface radiated into ambulacral and interambulacral region alternately present.
6. Skeleton: Dermal spines or dermal calcarious stipules form the inter¬skeleton.
7. Locomotion: Water vascular system with podia and tube-feet madreporite mostly present.
8. Body coelom: Enterocoelic type includes perivisceral coelom and water vascular cavities.
9. Alimentary canal: Straight or coiled.
10. Circulatory system: Perihaemel blood vascular system.
11. Respiratory system: Includes branchial, tube-feet, respiratory trees and burr sac.
12. Nervous system: Circum oral ring and radial nerves are present and brain absent.
13. Sense organs: Organ of touch, chemoreceptors, internal tentacles, photoreceptors, statocyst very less developed.
14. Excretory system: Absent.
15. Sex: Generally unisexual.
16. Reproductive organs: Large gonads and numerous gonoducts.
17. Fertilization: External.
18. Development: Indirect with free swimming larval forms.
19. Regeneration power present.
20. Habit: Exclusively marine.
Phylum Echinodermata Animals Classification-
Class 1-Asteroidea e.g. asterias, solaster.
Class 2-Ophiuroidea e.g. ophiura, ophiothrix, ophioderms.
Class 3-Echinoida e.g. echinus, clypeaster.
Class 4-Holothuroidea e.g. cue umaria, holothuria, synepta.
Class 5-Crinoidea e.g. antedon, neometra.
Live Zoology Experts: Phylum Echinodermata Animals, Classification of Animals, Zoology Assignment Help
zoology assignment help
, classification of animals case study and theory homework help and coursework writing assignment help with quality of answers. We provide case study of Phylum Echinodermata Animals, Phylum Echinodermata Animals characters, Phylum Echinodermata Animals classification and writing assignments related to topics. Our zoology experts are highly qualified and experienced and they have ability to solve complex problems within very short time. Get solved Phylum Echinodermata Animals classification and characters problems from live online experts at
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.