Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Phylum Arthropoda Animals, Characters & Classification, Zoology Help
Zoology Assignment Help
>> Phylum Arthropoda Animals
Phylum Arthropoda Animals
Definition: These are jointed limbed animals in which the segments are variously fused to form the head, thorax and abdomen. The chitin forms the exoskeleton. About 9,00,000 species are known.
Phylum Arthropoda Animals General Characters-
1. Organ system grade body organisation.
2. Symmetry: Bilateral, triploblastic, segmented body.
3. Locomotion: By segmented legs for walking and running and wings for flying.
4. Exoskeleton Chitinous cutiularised which is periodically casted off.
5. Body divides into head, thorax and abdomen. Head and thorax often fused to form cephalothorax.
6. Body coelom: Haemocoel filled with haemolymph.
7. Digestive system: Complete; mouth parts are adopted for differentially feeding mechanism.
8. Circulatory system: Open type consists of a dorsal pericardial, a middle perivisceral and a ventral perineural sinus along with one heart, arteries and veins.
9. Respiratory system: Respiration from general body surface, gills, trachea and book lungs.
10. Excretory organs: Green glands and malpighian tubules.
11. Nervous system: One dorsal cerebral ganglia forming the brain ring and a double ventral nerve cord.
12. Sense organs: Simple and compound eyes and sense of touch.
13. Sex: Usually separated.
14. Repreoductive system: Paired gonads with ducts.
15. Fertilization: Internal, oviparous and ovoviviparous.
16. Development: Direct or indirect with more than one larval forms. Some with parthenogenesis,
17. Habit and habitat: Free living, aquatic and parasitic. The variety of habits and habitats are present in the animals of arthropods.
Class 1-Mesostomata e.g. limulus, eurypterus, pterygotus.
Class 2-Arachnida e.g. buthus, palamnaeus (scorpion), chelifer (pseudo scorpion), lycosa (wolf spider), achaearanea (House spider), mites, ticks.
Class 3-Crustacea e.g. apus, daphnia, cypris cyclops, argulus, lepus, balanus, sacculina, squilla, mysis, oniscus, caprella, crab, palaemon, astacus (ray fish), hippa, cancer (crab), euparagus or hermit crab.
Class 4-Diplopoda e.g. millipede, julus, spirobolus.
Class 5-Chilopoda e.g. centipede, scolopendra, lithobius.
Class 6-lnsecta e.g. silver fish, leplsrna, periplaneta, grylus, cricket, mantis, phyllium (leaf insect), termites, dragon fly, pediculus (sucking lice), cimex, bedbug, aphids, beetles, moths, butterflies, musca (house fly). apis (honey bee), wasps etc.
Live Zoology Experts: Phylum Arthropoda Animals, Classification of Animals, Zoology Assignment Help
zoology assignment help
, classification of animals case study and theory homework help and coursework writing assignment help with quality of answers. We provide case study of Phylum Arthropoda Animals, Phylum Arthropoda Animals characters, Phylum Arthropoda Animals classification and writing assignments related to topics. Our zoology experts are highly qualified and experienced and they have ability to solve complex problems within very short time. Get solved Phylum Arthropoda Animals classification and characters problems from live online experts at
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Terms & Conditions
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.